I have been waiting since May for this beautiful pizza oven to arrive. I bought it with the money I earn from YouTube ads and clicks to affiliate links so thanks to everyone for your amazing continued support to this channel!
I've created a Pizza for Beginners YouTube playlist that gives some great tips to help your learning to cook pizza journey! Enjoy your Pizza Cooking!
This ensures that when a super cool pizza oven comes out I can get it and show it! Check out the video below where I unbox the Ooni Koda 16, hit my head on the lid and then ignite the oven.
OONI US SHOP HERE:
My first thoughts when the box arrived were - that's a very big box! The delivery man struggled with it and I knew that I would too, at that point.
My husband helped me carry it out into the garden and without him I would have had to drag the box across the floor.
Size-wise it is as big as the Ooni Pro. With the stone inside it's pretty heavy. The stone alone is heavy and I will do my utmost to not have to turn it around for a clean. The L-shaped flame burner is quite amazing and bright! There are a few early first impressions I would like to share with you.
OONI UK SHOP HERE:
My first impressions are:
- it's the same size as the Ooni Pro Wood-fired Pizza Oven
- the stone has a nice large cooking area
- the L-shaped flame burner illuminates the oven
- the brighter the oven the better - I like to see the pizza crust and toppings cook
- it's a heavy oven, partly due to the heavy pizza stone
- it was easy to ignite
- easy to keep clean and maintain and store
- the flame burner closer to the front keeps the stone at the front hot - ideal for cooking pizza.
Check out our YouTube channel here! https://www.youtube.com/c/Got2EatPizza
Check out our US and UK Amazon Shops:
Amazon US Shop: https://amazon.com/shop/Got2EatPizza Amazon UK Shop: https://amazon.co.uk/shop/got2eatpizza
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.