Ooni announced on 2 March 2023 that they’ve added two new pizza ovens to their pizza oven range. The Ooni Volt 12 and the Ooni Karu 12G. I’ve purchased them both to share on our Youtube channel! Join us! https://www.youtube.com/c/Got2EatPizza
The Ooni Volt 12 is an indoor and outdoor electric pizza oven that has a 13″ stone base:
- It has a heat-retaining triple-paned borosilicate glass door
- It has adjustable dials to control top and bottom heating elements
- It has a built-in timer, temperature control and Boost mode
- It fits on a standard kitchen countertop
- It has a 13-inch cooking area
- It is ready to use out of the box
- It reaches 850°F (450 °C) in 20 minutes, for fresh stone-baked pizza in 90 seconds
- It has built-in handles and is lightweight for easy portability.
The new Ooni Karu 12g:
- It has an insulated borosilicate glass door
- It has an extra large fuel tray with wood or charcoal or attach the gas burner (sold separately) – it uses 36% less gas than previous models.
- The Ooni Karu 12G reaches a maximum temperature of 950°F/500°C and can cook pizzas in 60 seconds.
- The Ooni Karu 12G reaches the ideal baking temperature of 850°F/450°C up to 29% faster than previous models, or in as little as 15 minutes.
- The Ooni Karu 12G has an integrated thermometer.
- It can cook 12-inch pizzas on its 15-millimeter cordierite baking stone.
PIZZA OVENS – if you are looking to buy a pizza oven check out all my pizza oven review videos as there are a number to choose from such as the Ooni Fyra 12, the Ooni Karu 16, the Ooni Koda 16, Ooni koda 12, Gozney Roccbox and the Ooni Karu 12!
Check out our Pizza Stone Cleaning Video here.
I’ve created a Pizza for Beginners – Learning to Cook Pizza and How to Use Pizza Ovens YouTube playlist that gives some great tips to help you with your learning to cook pizza journey!
Check out our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Got2EatPizza
First Cook with the NEW Ooni Karu 12G Pizza Oven!
We cook in and review the NEW Ooni Karu 12G...