My Top 5 Pizza Cooking Gifts!
These are my top 5 pizza gifts! Check the vid out!
There are many accessories and tools to choose from to help you with your outdoor pizza cooking. These are my favourite!
PIZZA OVENS AND ACCESSORIES
I have chosen Pizza Peels, Digital Thermometers, Stainless Steel Worktops, Pizza Ovens and Breadmakers as my top 5 favourite pizza cooking items!
These are my Top 5 Pizza Cooking Gifts:
- PIZZA PEELS – there are many peels on the market now and so much choice! I have tried out a number of peels over the last few years and I have settled for a while with the Gozney 7″ Turning Steel Pizza Peel to use with the 12″ Pizza Ovens. I use the Ooni 12″ aluminum pizza peel with the 16″ pizza ovens. I launch all my pizza using the Eppicotispai Wooden Pizza Peels and I have two sizes for both the 12″ and 16″ pizza ovens.
- PIZZA DOUGH BREADMAKER – there is only one breadmaker I can recommend for kneading pizza dough as I have only ever used one brand – The Panasonic Breadmaker. I love it and have used this breadmaker for kneading perfect dough for years. It provides consistent and quality results every time.
- STAINLESS STEEL PREPARATION BOARD – this is one of the most practical items I’ve bought this year! I used to zip back and forth into the kitchen to prepare my pizza but now I do this outside with this clean and hygienic stainless steel board! It has little pads underneath to protect your table and a curved lip at the edge so there are no sharp edges!
a bread maker is perfect for making super quality pizza dough!
- DIGITAL THERMOMETER – these are a must-have for the outdoor pizza cook! The base of the pizza has to cook as fast as the crust and top of the pizza and so it’s so important to know what the temperature of your stone is when you launch it onto the stone! I have been using the Etekcity Digital Thermometer for a few years but recently bought the Gozney Digital Thermometer because I liked the colour that suits my set up!
- PIZZA OVENS – last but not least if you are looking to buy a pizza oven check out all my pizza oven review videos as there are a number to choose from such as the Ooni Fyra 12 , the Ooni Karu 16, the Ooni Koda 16, Ooni koda 12, Gozney Roccbox and the Ooni Karu 12!
Check out our Pizza Stone Cleaning Video here.
Enjoy your outdoor pizza oven cooking!
I’ve created a Pizza for Beginners – Learning to Cook Pizza and How to Use Pizza Ovens YouTube playlist that gives some great tips to help you with your learning to cook pizza journey!
Check out our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Got2EatPizza