Welcome to Got2EatPizza, a pizza resource site for everyone!
My name is Ellie and I started Got2EatPizza to help myself and others learn to make pizza, pizza dough and master the outdoor pizza ovens we use to cook our pizza. We currently use a number of different portable pizza ovens:
Ooni Koda 16
Ooni Karu 12
Ooni Koda 12
Ooni Pro 16
Ooni Fyra 12
Pizza Party Ardore
We upload a video every week on YouTube using these pizza ovens on a rotational basis.
Who is Got2EatPizza for?
This resource site is for everyone and in particular for pizza beginners who are new to pizza making and using outside pizza ovens.
This site is growing and developing quickly. We started off as a fun pizza blog and are now moving into a bigger resource site particularly if you have the following questions:
- Which is the best pizza oven for me to use outside?
- How do I make pizza dough?
- Should I freeze pizza dough?
- Should I use a turning peel?
- What pizza tools do I need to make pizza?
- What is the difference between a gas-fired and a wood-fired pizza oven?
And if you have any other queries then this site will be able to help you.
You will currently find:
- Videos from our YouTube channel full of useful tips and comments with feedback and advice.
- Blog that provides more detail on the videos we made during the week.
Thanks for visiting our channel and we look forward to helping you make and cook great looking and tasty pizza at home! Keep checking back for updates and more content!
For Business Enquiries Only: firstname.lastname@example.org